ABOUT METRO NORTH CDC
Metro North Community Development Corporation, Inc. (MNCDC) is a Florida-based not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 2001. The community development organization serves a large section of Jacksonville, Florida’s urban core and northwest areas of town.
The organization’s goal is to improve quality of life and restore pride in Jacksonville’s core city communities through residential and commercial rehabilitation and development, community-based programming, recreational enhancements, neighborhood beautification, and improving the education and health levels of residents
With single and multifamily housing being a core business for MNCDC, the organization works intensively with each potential homebuyer or renter and their family to help them navigate the process of qualifying for financing and down payment assistance. More importantly, as a community developer, MNCDC offers buyers the opportunity to customize their future residence, giving it the finishing touches that turn a house into a home.
Sustainable Community Development
MNCDC believes in holistic, sustainable community development. We are dedicated to:
- Building and renovating quality, affordable homes and multifamily developments
- Developing economic opportunities and assisting business owners
- Enhancing educational opportunities for all ages
- Beautifying the neighborhood and maintaining recreational spaces
- Improving the health, safety, and education of residents in our communities